Brand Ambassador Terms & Conditions
Thanks for considering our brand ambassador program! Our company is dedicated to providing the best ambassador’s support to enhance their ability to generate an income .
Since we don’t know every one of our ambassadors personally, we’ve created some terms to set everybody’s expectations.
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to GSquad Fashions.
When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by the Company.
These terms may be updated at any time in the future. We will update you via email.
Please read this document in its entirety before accepting to become a brand ambassador of the Company.
To become an ambassador of the Company, you must:
● Be 18 years of age or older
● Have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
● Be in good standing with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
● Own social media accounts
● Understand that this is a Christian brand with Christian faith values selling Evangelism Clothes / Apparel
As a brand ambassador of the company you agree to:
● Create, post, and share content that promotes the Company’s products
● Promote your unique promo code to increase sales for the Company
● Collaborate with other ambassadors when required
● Occasionally attend events, if requested by the Company.
● Participate in ambassadors challenges
As a brand ambassador you agree not to:
● Make any guarantees, representations, or warranties on behalf of the Company, other
than the ones provided in the marketing material.
● Spam or promote the Company in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
● Promote the company in any sexually explicit, violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful,
threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectionable content - subject to the sole direction of the
● Use the company’s brand, image, or likeness on your own website, creating customer
● Engage in any fraudulent activity that would artificially affect any social media metrics
such as, but not limited to, likes, follows, shares, and views.
● Create multiple ambassador accounts or use more than one promo code.
● Misrepresent or modify the price of the Company’s products
The Company reserves the right to request removal or modification of any Ambassador content in its sole discretion.
The ambassador agrees to disclose the material connection between them and the Company.
The ambassador may used text such as “#sponsored” or “#ad” to disclose this relationship.
The disclosure should be clear and follow all guidelines by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
The ambassador will be paid 8% of every sale generated through their promo code.
This percentage is subject to change by the Company at any time.
The ambassador is solely responsible for any and all tax obligations.
The ambassador can ONLY request payouts upon obtaining $100 in commissions.
If in the event that the ambassador discontinues his/her ambassador's agreement with a 30 days written notice a payout of full amount will be paid out according to payout balance on their ambassador's dashboard.
Intellectual Property Rights
The ambassador grants the Company a worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive
license to use the content the ambassador creates to promote the Company’s products, in any
manner, in whole or in part, in perpetuity. This includes, but is not limited to, social media,
advertising, publications, marketing material, or any other form of media.
The company content:
The company grants the ambassador a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited
license to use the Company's name, logo, slogans, promo codes, likeness, and other advertising material solely for the purpose of this ambassador agreement. The company retains all rights to their content.
The company may terminate the relationship with the ambassador at any time for any reason with or without cause.
The ambassador may terminate the relationship with the company with written notice of 30 days. Failure to do so forfeits any future payouts.
While an ambassador of the Company, the ambassador may not promote or advertise competing products.
You expressly agree and understand that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from the ambassador program.